AFTERPAY AVAILABLE

Affordable Skin Care and Body Care Products

Introducing the new skin and body care line that is 100% natural and organic and fits everyone’s budget!

Naked Earth Vegan Skincare is a small, family-owned business based in Regional Victoria established in 2020. Our passion to provide a natural, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly products was our main motivation to start the business. We are currently servicing Australia wide.

75 per cent of our products are made in Australia with the remaining 25 per cent made in the USA. All our products are ethically made with ethically sourced natural ingredients. Due to its natural ingredients, our products cannot be pre-made so they are jarred and bottled as we’ve ordered them - this ensures that our clients get the best quality skin care products.

Why choose Naked Earth Vegan Skincare?

Having a good understanding of your skin type is vital when it comes to choosing the right products to care for and heal your skin. Our natural skin care products contain health promoting ingredients that are packed full of vitamins and antioxidants that are beneficial for general skin health, complexion and vitality.

  • No strong smell
  • Cruelty-free
  • Environmentally friendly
  • 100% natural and clean

Although we recommend that our skin care products be used to heal:

  • Oily, Blemished and/or Problematic and
  • Sensitive skin conditions,

note that all our products will work effectively on everyone, regardless of their presenting skin concerns. The only caveat here is that some people may be sensitive to particular essential oils which many of our products contain.

With our mission to provide affordable skin care products that are ethically made with ethically sourced natural ingredients, we made sure that we also do our bit for the environment hence all our packaging is recyclable. The caps and fittings do not need to be removed before recycling.

Our promise is to provide best quality skin care products that are affordable and does not harm the environment.